DMSO - Dimethyl Sulfoxide
70g/100g Dimethyl Sulfoxide Premium - BP Grade
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS
NOT FOR THERAPEUTIC USE
Avoid contact with eyes & skin
Wear protective gloves when mixing or using
Avoid breathing vapour
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes wash out immediately with water. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
No therapeutic claims are made about any product on this website
This is a schedule 6 poison according to the Australian Government Poisons Manual, as as such not allowed to be recommended for internal or external use in humans or animals. This is not a schedule 2 therapeutic good.
Answer your customers' common questions
List a frequently asked question
Then provide an answer that will help your customer make an informed purchase.